Thursday, March 14, 2013

Upcoming Class Schedule

Morning All....again:

I didn't want to combine this with the BOM message, in case things get lost in the shuffle.  I can finally see the tiniest of glimmers of light at the end of the long tunnel I call tax season.  I have been working on the Block of the Month quilt and have been putting together a class schedule.  I am going to post pictures of the projects and the tentative dates in the next week or so.  I am planning on doing some new quilts with fabric we ordered in Houston at the Quilt Market, a quick and easy quilt top to make with either charm squares or layer cakes, and I have several bag classes scheduled for those ladies who have been requesting the same.  I will post the schedule, pictures, prices, etc., in the next week or so so everyone can begin to plan which ones they want to attend.

I look very forward to all the classes I am lucky enough to be able to teach, and have learned something from each and everyone of the quilters I have been lucky enough to meet, either in my prior classes or just down at the shop on Saturdays.  I look forward to seeing old quilting friends again, and meeting all the new ones yet to come.

Everyone take care and have a great rest of your week!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment