Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good Morning from Margaret

Good Morning Everyone:

For those of you who come to the shop regularly (or irregularly as well), my name is Margaret and I am Sandra's sister-in-law.  I am the one responsible for piecing all those T-shirt quilts, baby quilts, rag quilts and any other quilt you can imagine for our wonderful customers.  However, T-shirt quilts have become quite popular and I have had a lot of practice.  Since June is my birthday month, I am offering a 15% discount on piecing a T-shirt quilt for you.  It seems everyone has a stack of T-shirts that belong to either themselves or their family who love, baseball, football, Nascar, Harley Davidson, vacations, etc.  Gather them up and bring them in and we will put together that T-shirt quilt for that special someone in your life, or even for yourself.  The 15% discount is good on any size quilt from twin to queen. 

I look forward to seeing you all real soon, and Happy June!

Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment