Friday, October 21, 2011

Double Irish Chain Class

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On this brisk autumn morning, I hope everyone is warm and cozy and snuggled up under that favorite quilt you made!!!  We wanted to let everyone know that due to lack of interest at this time, the Double Irish Chain class has been cancelled for this Saturday, October 22, 2011.  We do still have the Labyrinth classes on the schedule to start on Saturday, November 5th.  If you are interested, please call the store and register.  The cost is $30 for the class and $9.00 for the pattern (I know I previously said $8.00, but it seems I can't read my own handwriting :))  We can have 4 per class, and if there is enough interest, we will do another class on the 12th of November. 

Also, I wanted to let everyone know about my Christmas cut off.  In order for us to guarantee we can get your quilt back to you for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, we need you to have it to us at the shop by Saturday, October 29th.  Any quilts that come in after that time may or may not be back to you before Christmas.  As many of you know, I am usually running about 6-8 weeks on turnaround time. 

If anyone has any ideas about classes they would like to see us teach, please either e-mail us or comment here on the blog page.  As classes are a new endeavor for this shop, we could use all the quilter feedback we can get as regard to what interests you at the moment.  You can email us at thequiltingframe@gmail.com.

I hope everyone has a warm, bright and fun weekend ahead!

Sandra (and her Elves)

No comments:

Post a Comment