Saturday, February 9, 2013

Look at what I have been working on....

Hey everyone!

I am so excited.....Margaret, Melissa and I have got all the blocks done for the Block of the Month quilt.  In my spare time today at the shop, I have been working on the centerpiece of the quilt.  For those of you who will be joining us for this Block of the Month, you will see in the book there are various options for the centerpiece.  This is the one I liked the best, and so chose to use it in the display quilt.  The eagle in the center is from an AccuQuilt Go die that one of my friends ordered and is letting us borrow for the kits for the club.  Here is a picture that I took today when I got everything laid out just the way I wanted.  Consider this a sneak peek of the quilt to come.  We hope to have the top finished sometime next week and hopefully on display in the shop shortly thereafter.  We will be, of course, putting pictures here and will e-mail blast everyone that it is ready for viewing.  Hope you all like it....and hope to talk to you all very soon!

Have a great rest of your weekend!


Sandra (and her Elves)

No comments:

Post a Comment