Monday, August 20, 2012

Good Morning and Class Update

Hello Everyone!!!

It is Monday, and I am afraid it is going to be all day long, but wasn't the temperature great out this morning.  Makes me think Fall really isn't too far away.

I wanted to give a big shout out to the ladies from my Jelly Roll Race quilt class on Saturday.  I had a great time with ya'll and hope you had a great time as well.  I can't wait to see the pictures of the quilts you started Saturday so I can see how they turned out.  Thanks again to Jenny for texting me a picture of hers.  If ya'll will send me pictures by email, I'll post them on the blog for everyone to see!!!  We have a second Jelly Roll Race class scheduled for Saturday, November 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m..  I also have some new Moda Christmas jelly rolls on order that will be available for the class.  We still have some Holiday Medley by Kansas Troubles, Share the Joy by Deb Strain (I think) and will be getting in Merry Medley by Sandy Gervais and Winter Elegance (not sure who the designer is on this one). 

I had the last space in my Saturday morning 9:00 a.m. to 11:30ish a.m. beginner's quilting class fill up on Friday.  We are still taking names of people who are interested to see if we have enough interest to do a second beginner's class, perhaps Saturday afternoon or one evening during the week.  Make sure you email us at thequiltingframe@gmail.com or call the shop at (931) 682-3746 to add your name to the list.  We need at least three people interested to start another class, so be sure and call as soon as you are certain you want to take the class. 

On October 13, 2012, we will be having our Hearts and Stars Quilt class.  I have posted pictures of this quilt on prior blogs, so you can check back and look at this beautiful quilt.  Ms. Sandra made three new kits for this quilt and is giving a 10% discount off on anything bought for class.

Everyone have a fabulous week!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment